國際版民主女神法蘭克褔揭幕禮 Global Lady Liberty HK Unveiled in Frankfurt
By Europa Union Frankfurt, Hongkonger in Deutschland e.V.
The 2-meter tall Lady Liberty, crafted by German students, has secured her spot in Frankfurt’s Massif Central. The successful unveiling drew a diverse crowd, including Hongkongers, German officials, and Taiwanese representatives, all eager to address Hong Kong’s challenges under the National Security Law. Despite current threats to Hong Kong’s culture, our determination remains. Thanks to Hongkonger in Deutschland e.V., Europa Union Frankfurt, and massifcentral_rocks for making this possible, with a nod to the students behind the 2019 global rendition of Lady Liberty.
Thank you to the following distinguished guests for their presence:
- Secretary of State for European Affairs, Uwe Becker
- European Parliament Member, Rares Bogdan
German Parliament Member, Kaweh Mansoori
- Chairman of the German Green Party and Member of Parliament, Omid Nouripour
- Director of the Taipei Representative Office in Frankfurt, Yeh-Shin Chu
- Chairperson of the World Federation of Taiwanese Associations, Pey-Fen Fuh
As well as many individuals whose names we couldn’t list here.